Welcome to my Commissions page! If interested in my commissions I have google forms you can conveniently fill out by clicking one of the links below.
If you have any further questions I am easily contacted through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SERVICE
Subject to changes at any given time.
I have the right to refuse a commission without a reason.
Please make sure you read all of the TOS, by paying me for a commission, you accept all terms and conditions stated here.
I am easily contacted through my email: email@example.com
How the process works:
- Once you have filled out the commission form I will contact you back via email, twitter, discord etc. you provide in said form to make sure all the details are worked out.
- At this time I will expect full payment to be made for the commission.
- Once payment has been received I will confirm it with you.
- Commission ETA depends on how many I have going.
Payment and refunds:
- All prices and payments are in USD.
- All payments as of right now are through paypal and paypals invoicing system.
- All payments must be made IN FULL before I start the commission. In some cases I will allow 50%/50% (pay half now, the other half later) PLEASE discuss this with me when I reach out to you about your commission details prior to me sending your invoice. Delayed or late payments taking longer then 24 hours will have to run through me for approval.
- If payments are not received in a timely manner, I will notify you that you have lost the slot and it will go to another person.
- Payments of over $100 can be set up on a payment plan which can be further discussed with me through notes. This is on a case by case basis and needs permission first.
- No refunds, but feel free to ask for revisions.
- I do try my best to make sure everything is alright with your art work before it is finished.
- IN THE CASE you need to CANCEL the commission, as long as nothing has been started yet I will give a complete refund.
- If you need a refund AFTER the commission has started you will only get a certain percentage of your refund back depending on how much work has been done on the commission.
- If a commissioner has requested a update process to their commission(i.e need to see the sketch, lines ect), prompt and clear communication is necessary.
- If I have not received any communication from the commissioner within 2 weeks, then the commission will be bumped to the bottom of my queue and stay there until communication is established again.
- If communication does not pick up after 3 months from the initial order date of the commission, the commission slot is forfeited, erased from my list, and no refunds will ever be given.
Working process with more then one person
- If you are ordering a picture with 1 or more commissioners, please elect a “spokesman” to speak on behalf of the group for the commission process. This is to ensure that miscommunication does not take place on both ends.
- I can not take responsibility for mistakes on information I was not given at the time of ordering the commission nor can I take responsibility for disagreements with information between the group of commissioners for the commission.
About the Art Process:
Once info about the commission is received and I start on it, I usually will take minimal changes to the art in the sketching process. Anything that wants to be changed after the sketch will result in a small fee for said changes.
- I will allow 3 small changes to be made to your image in sketch phase. After the 3rd change I will charge a $15.00 fee PER change to your image.
- If you fail to give me clear reference picture(s) for your character and do not specify what you want in your picture I am not responsible for those changes and they will cost extra. PLEASE give me all suitable references for your commission BEFORE it is completed. Anything you leave out of your references that you spot after the commission is done, will not be fixed unless a fee is paid.
References and Descriptions:
- Should you leave out any detail you leave it up to me to use my creative freedom to complete the piece.
- Please specifically describe and/or use reference pictures for any particular poses you may want.
- I prefer to have some sort of picture reference for the commissions. If your character is brand new with no pictures of it currently. Please take the time to find color refs, hair refs, clothes refs, ect for the character.
- Please make your descriptions short and to the point.
- Keep in mind of my art style that comes into play. I don’t attempt to copy or imitate other styles of art work. You are commissioning me because you took interest in my particular style.
- If you do have a picture reference, but it’s not quite what needs to be in the commission please tell me what is different.
Asking about commission status:
- While I strive to make quality art in short amounts of time, things do happen.
- If your commission is taking longer then 4 weeks and you haven’t seen an update on it, please do not hesitate to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Most likely I have a sketch done, or yours is up next in the Queue.
Commercial Commissions and info:
- Commercial use items will have a 50% fee for each commissioned piece you want to use for merch.
Example 1: 1 emote: $35+$17.50(For commercial fee)= $52.50 USD
Example 2: 3 emote bundle: $90+$45(For commercial fee)= $135 USD
Usage of my art:
- All art that I have created for my self can NOT be redistributed without my written consent. Any violations of this can result in legal actions taken against you.
- All art work that has been commissioned by me, belongs to the respectful owner/commissioner and I. Any redistribution without their written consent can also result in legal actions taken against you.
- I, as the artist hold full rights to any and all art I produce. Which means I am allowed to re-post to any of my galleries.
- Editing and or coloring my art and then posting online without permission is against my TOS and will not be tolerated. Please ask before you edit and want to repost it
- I as the artist will have full rights to any images I make. This means I am allowed to distribute in prints, merch, ect. Please be aware of this! This is a legal law! I will not claim your character but I do claim the art work and the right to distribute it.
Commissioners usage of my art:
All art you commission from me can be used for personal reasons only. Your computer wall paper, reposting with proper credit given ect is fine. Redistributing it for monetary gain is illegal and legal actions can be taken against you.
All art work is ©: Corinna Faye
What I offer as far as an artist:
- Fast and prompt turn out times.
- Making sure you are happy with the final result
- I will never be angry if you reasonably ask for an update on your art.
- I keep your files all saved in Clip Studio/Procreate/PSD formatting for easy access for up to 6 months